Thank you iconoclastgrey at https://kiraburton.wordpress.com for nominating me for this.
So I’m not usually one to divulge much like this, but I thought I’d give it a go.
For the convenience of those I nominate, here are some guidelines:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
So here goes nothing:
1. Why are you on WordPress?
When I first got to know about this website I had no intention of joining, but I recently went through a pretty rough patch and I found myself staying up at night penning down my thoughts. This actually did help alleviate the load resting on my shoulders and I decided I should gather all my writing and share it in a blog (It couldn’t hurt right? ), to put a not-extremely-long story even shorter I made an account and started uploading my writing and well, here I am today.
2. What emotion most inspires you?
As negative as this may sound, emotions like pain, sorrow, anger and frustration are the emotions which propel me to write mostly.
3. What time do you find yourself being most creative?
If we restrict this to time of the day, then I usually find myself hunched up in the dark, lit up by the glow of my laptop at around one in the night. If we look at this from a broader perspective, then I usually overflow with creativity during “challenging” times, or times when I have absolutely no time to satisfy my callings.
4. Do you consider yourself impulsive?
I know for a fact that I am the least impulsive person I have had the pleasure of getting to know. ( Pure Taurean out and out ) I am the kind of person that thinks and rethinks every insignificant action, be it making an online purchase or even sending a text message.
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
This is a question that has been hurled at me for years now and till date, I have never given a satisfactory and honest answer. Even today I have no idea where I’ll be a week from now, let alone a few years; but if my aims do come to fruition I would like to get into graphic designing or animation, perhaps work on some big shot movie or video game.
6. What scares you?
In the fear of sounding cliched I must say that nothing terrifies me more than the fear of being alone.
7. What makes you smile?
A wide array of things actually make me smile. Be it an upbeat acoustic song or a funny meme on the internet, however only a few things make me truly happy, one or two examples are my parents pride and the feeling of being loved.
8. What is your favorite style of music?
Acoustic. That is all I have to say, though I listen to most genres barring hip hop and heavy metal.
9. Did the biggest risk you ever took pay off?
I’m not much of a risk taker so I can’t really tell.
10. Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla all the way.
The people I nominate for this are:
( I know this is less than ten but I always liked the number 7 )
My own questions:
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
- What do you think about the most?
- Which came first the chicken or the egg?
- What kind of books do you like to read?
- What is your best childhood memory?
- Sunshine or snow?
- Something that makes you happy in an instant.
- If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
- One random fact about yourself.